[FWDLK] "Christine" special edition DVD

   Well - it was right there in my local Wal-Mart for $15.
   It's got comentaries by the producer and director, behind the scenes
views, and lots of deleted scenes.
    In one of the deleted scenes, Leigh says "I think Arnie is loosing
his mind - he actually thinks he can fix that car!!".  Sounds familiar,
hey guys !!!!!!!

  '58 Plymouth - "Christine"
  '59 DeSoto
  '59 Dodge