From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rich
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 7:45 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] "Christine" special edition DVD

   Well - it was right there in my local Wal-Mart for $15.
   It's got comentaries by the producer and director, behind the scenes
views, and lots of deleted scenes.
    In one of the deleted scenes, Leigh says "I think Arnie is loosing his
mind - he actually thinks he can fix that car!!".  Sounds familiar, hey guys
!!!!!!!