From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ray Jones
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 5:52 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Brake bleeding problems 57-300C power brakes

 Have you checked to see what is happening when you apply the brakes. Are
the front wheels free and the rear wheels locked up?

I don't believe it will work with a single Master cylinder either. The
Calipers take a large amount of fluid to work and the rear wheel cylinders
don't. You are simply not pushing enough fluid into the lines to make the
calipers apply.

If there was air in the system, the pedal would be soft and the brakes could
be "pumped-up".

Just a quick overview, you have to see what is actually happening with each
wheel, Ray
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas
All Y'all come visit, Y'hear?