Re: [FWDLK] Oil Pump Priming Tool

For my 341 and 345 hemi 1957 DeSotos, I have the exact situation you
describe.  I just used a cutoff wheel in a die grinder and made the "notch"
in the bottom of a length of 1/2" steel rod, then buffed the diameter of
the rod end just enough to fit into the distributor shaft hole.  Worked
like a charm.  I smeared "assembly lube" all over it so it had a nice tight
but free-moving fit in the shaft hole.

Ed Petrus