Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 12:44 AM
Subject: Calendar Printers Needed

Hi All,

Calendar preparations are underway, and it's time to start looking around for a company to do the printing.  If you are involved in the printing trade, please drop me a line.

I'd like to see basically the same format as the 2003 calendar -- spiral wire bound, and drilled for hanging.  It will be in Publisher 2003 format.  We will also need to set a timeline and price that MUST be adhered to.  We can deliver the files the first week of November, and will need the finished calendars during the first week of December.  (For those of you who are not aware of our past printer issues, we had a print house that did not deliver the 2003 calendars until mid-March, and at twice of the agreed upon price...)

I can deliver a sample of a finished 2003 calendar and Publisher files for anyone who would like to give us a quote.  (Please only recommend printers you are -very- willing to support.  If the calendars are delivered late, I -will- point people to you for explanations.)

Thanks,

-Dave