[FWDLK] Hershey

Any one going to Hershey this year?  I made it back from Germany and had a swell time.  We were hoping to visit Dirk and his family in The Netherlands, but It just didn't work out htis year.
I'll be in the white field in spaces WPB 20-21 so if any one passes near there please stop by.  I'm hoping to bring all my 55 Plymouth and Dodge parts, mostly used and sell them at a real deal.  Gotta hoe out the shop, as it is too crouded and a lot of thing will go.
Jack Johnson   Shinglehouse, Pa