[FWDLK] 57 Dodge 2dr h/t body shell need to sell fast - cheap!

[FWDLK] 57 Dodge 2dr h/t body shell need to sell fast - cheap!

Help! I need the space!

I have a 57 Dodge CRL 2dr h/t body shell that has been completely chemical stripped and primed. It is complete from the firewall through the quarters without doors or trunk lid. No running gear - body shell only. It's currently on caster risers on its partial frame. The backlite glass from the car and an additional backlite glass from a 4dr h/t is included and are in good shape.  The metal roof and most of the headliner panels from a 4dr h/t was cut off at the pillars and is included. The rear seat (frame only) from the 2dr h/t is also included. There is some rust in the 2dr h/t  floors and power seat tunnels and some rust in the lower surface of the quarter panels. The project was abandoned and I must get this out of the garage.
First $350 can have it all. If anyone is seriously interested I can send jpg pictures of everything.  Please email me at xm2cars@xxxxxxx or call: 616-502-0134.

Brian