[FWDLK] U/J dust cover, 1960

Trying to find a u/j rubber dust cover, the '60 parts number is 1450448, which looks like it changes to 2275514 in my '62 book.
I tried Partsvoice,found 1 listed for $70 !!    No reply from that particular vendor.
Does anybody know if these are like hens teeth, or can one buy them 'over the counter'....so to speak at your friendly local parts shop?
          Thank you in advance for any info.........
                        Dave in NZ.