[FWDLK] 57 Dodge 2dr h/t body shell - Final Blowout!!

[FWDLK] 57 Dodge 2dr h/t body shell - Final Blowout!!

Okay folks, I've had several inquiries about the car and parts described in my 10/13/04 mail to the list and sent out several sets of pix to those of you requesting them. But I have not heard back from anyone yet.

So, since we are now nearing weather changing time here in west Michigan - and time for a commitment from someone who will move the project out of my garage and into yours.

Here's my final offer!

First $200 can have it all.  Please email me at xm2cars@xxxxxxx or call: 616-502-0134.

Thanks,

Brian