[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] Which is faster? a 426 Hemi, or a 315 Hemi?

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: DupontTim@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:47:07 EDT
Hi Mike, I was not even alive in 1956, so I can not claim to be an authority over people who participated or attended these events. I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. I just report what I hear or read, which is only so accurate, if people are interested they can draw their own conclusion. My feeling is that if on one side someone reports one thing and on another someone reports another the truth generally is somewhere inbetween. I truely do not know. Heck their are things that I have heard from some old timers that I feel could be true but there is no sense in repeating because people just dissmiss it as a yarn I cooked up. I have talked to many great people because of this list, what a great thing the list has provided. Contacts all around the country and even the world. What can you say when your talking to an actual Keikhaefer Dyno mechanic, are you sure sir that was a long time ago? You are mistaken because so and so says this! No I just listen and ask more positive questions, as I listen I can hear the past come back to life in their minds, their past their version their history. Tim