[FWDLK] SAFETY SAFARI WAS THE START OF NHRA RACING

Subj: HARD COLD FACTS ON 1956 DRAGS?
Date: 10/25/2004 12:38:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: Archangel1390
To: DupontTim
Right-click picture(s) to display picture options

Tim\
        My background and training is in "Marketing and Research." I own the company "Results Inc." I am taking the time not only to tell you what happen back then with my expertise but show you actual photos so you can get a feel for the facts I am giving you. When I forget something in my research business it cost me and the company I am doing the research for tons of money. Unlike a guy who says "Oh I was there and I think it happened this way or that way." If he is wrong he just say "Oh yeah, I'm wrong and your right." If I have the facts wrong it cost like I said tons of money for someone. So I can't guess. In my business they say "A Photo is worth a thousand words." Even though Safety Safari trained these guys pictured below and sanctioned them and they were called one of the MOST progressive officiates--------look at the photo below to see what they had to work with as far as timing equipment!!!!!! (Super Crude) Now NHRA NATIONAL MEETS WERE DIFFERENT--SAFETY SAFARI RAN THEM THEMSELVES AND THEY WERE ACCURATE. Sometime in the near future I will send you the 1956 NATIONAL (ACCURATE) RESULTS of the United States National meet. Which was the world series of drag racing at that time 1956!!!!! After you see the ACCURATE TIME of cars at the FIRST NATIONAL DRAG RACE CHAMPIONSHIP you will never even think of saying a 1956 stock car turned in the 13 or 14 second bracket again.

??????? Ron Allyn Swartley