Re: [FWDLK] K&N's: OK?

I run 2 K&N filters in my '58 Fury with the Hemi and I never thought that I would feel the power difference,the idea is if you are driving the car alot they are supposed to filter better than paper,the million miles that they claim the filter will last will out last any car anyone on the list owns,I myself was running new filters on the '58 every year (that Hemi sucks alot of air) so in 3 years these K&N's will pay for themselves.I'm sure if I removed my engine,put it on an engine dyno with the Mr. Gasket paper elements I was running,then replaced them with K&N filters,she'd pick up a couple of horses,not enough to feel,but a couple.If you ever saw the counter display in a parts store with the air and the ping pong ball they do flow better than paper.I'd say they are worth the money.
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi/4 speed Fury
57 Savoy Kustom