Re: [FWDLK] It's BAAAAACK!

I just wish someone would pick up my car on it's second go round. Just a
nicely loaded up `61 DeSoto with a very colorful history (shameless plus!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2498088427&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Any Forward Look MoPar Mailing List member that buys her also receives 5 new
all chrome Forward Look vinyl decals AND a new battery for the car, for FREE
(yup, another shameless plug!)

As for the car at hand, it's definitly a beauty in her own right, but, what
exactly is it?

Clay Wood
Back down to just me and the Belvy
http://www.mocarz.com <~~ Watch for a site revamp, new products and more