[FWDLK] Corbin Clamps

Hey Everyone -

I'm looking for the single wire Corbin Clamps that were used on radiator
hoses, fuel lines, etc. Y'know the ones that are impossibly difficult to
remove unless you have the right tool (which I do, BTW). Specifically, I
need the correct ones for the 5/8" power steering return hose on my 58 Ply.
Is there a place I can buy these on the web, or does someone have a couple
of spares ?  I'm looking for brand new ones for my restoration.

Thanks,

Ron