[FWDLK] Forward Magazine

The much awaited (by me at least) story on "Christine" is now out in the
Fall/Winter issue of "Forward Magazine".  When I was called and interviewed
for the story I was under the impression it would be more on the making of
the movie and history of the cars used.  To my superise, the story is about
how the collectors (us) felt about the distruction of the cars used in the
movie, and how it effected the collectibilty of the '58 (&'57) Plymouths.
If  you do not subscribe to this magazine and would like to or just get a
copy of the story, the number to the DaimlerChrysler Heritage Museum who
publishes it is 1-866-836-0105.

To read more about "Christine", the history of the book, the movie and the
cars used go to www.allpar.com/history/christine.html

Mike Morelli
57 Plymouth Belvedere
58 Plymouth Belvedere "Christine"