Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 31 Oct 2004 to 1 Nov 2004 (#2004-300)

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 31 Oct 2004 to 1 Nov 2004 (#2004-300)

In a message dated 11/02/2004 12:03:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

'55 Plymouth Power and/or Disc Brakes

Jayson,

    I highly recommend the power brake booster for your 55 Plymouth Belvedere 6 cylinder stick. It is much easier to just add the booster than change the whole braking system with the dual master cylinder and lines and pressure regulators etc, etc. The booster is a bolt on piece that just hooks in to a vacuum outlet along with a vacuum storage can.  You will notice a big big difference with this conversion.
      However if you intend to replace the 6 cylinder with a 500 horsepower HEMI and do a lot of racing then you will notice a lot less brake fade with the disk brake front end.

      Just my .02

       Ron