Re: [FWDLK] Voltage Regulator Question

I thought the voltage regulator let you set
the voltage. I have never used one to set the
current. I know this works "together" on the
vehicle, but how do you set the charge current
at 30 amps?

Tom                      southern Ohio

>>> Reggie Knowlton <Reggie_Knowlton@xxxxxxx> 11/02/04 10:29 AM >>>
Ron,
That regulator will work just fine. In fact it is also adjustable so you
can set the charge current at 30 amps. if you feel like it.

                      Ron Waters
                      <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx        To:       L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      ET>                       cc:
                      Sent by: Forward          Subject:  [FWDLK] Voltage Regulator Question
                      Look Mopar
                      Discussion List
                      <L-FORWARDLOOK@lis
                      ts.psu.edu>

                      11/01/2004 05:44
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      Ron Waters

Hi Gang -

I have a NOS Autolite 35 amp voltage regulator for a 59 Dodge. Would there
be any harm if I used it on my 58 Plymouth, which is supposed to use a 30
amp regulator ?

Thanks,

Ron