Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: IML: Mitchell Motor Parts, Spittin' Mad

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: IML: Mitchell Motor Parts, Spittin' Mad

The last time I put this topic to the List, I received over a dozen negative
comments about Mitchells, so if you have been treated well by these guys,
hey-miracles happen I guess.
A friend of mine bought a NOS item off Ebay, off Frank Mitchell, a few months
 back,
paid for it to be sent via air, and waited. It turned up about 3 months later,
 with
surface mail postage. Sorry to offend anyone-but that is nothing but a RIP OFF!
As for their website-I downloaded 16 pages of parts for my 57, compiled a small
 list
that I needed, and then sent an email requesting price and freight costs. No
 reply.
I sent maybe 10 more emails practically begging for a reply-with no replies, and
then finally I get this reply that says they don't have most of the things that
asked for straight off their list.
If you want to be ripped off, or ignored, Mitchells are your men to call...
And if anyone has heaps of those NOS parts for 57 Plymouth taking up "all that
valuable shelf space", give me a call, and I will "do you a favor", and help you
 get
rid of it. Gotta keep that valuable shelf space empty now don't we?
Glenn.