[FWDLK] Question for Fellow 60 Desoto owners

[FWDLK] Question for Fellow 60 Desoto owners

Hello to all my fellow 60 Desoto owners. I have spent some time now looking for N.O.S. tail light lenses for my car to no avail. I have found several used lenses but nothing better than the ones on my car. I recently came across a company that reproduces lenses and looks like they do a very good job. The only problem with this is in order to make it worth their while to do this I will have to order at least 30 lenses. What I would like to know is if you think there would be enough interest in new lenses for a 60 DeSoto to justify having that many made. The cost of the lenses would be around $125-$150 for each lens. This would just be the lens with no chevrons (the three chrome pieces). I need your opinion on this. Your response to this in no way would be committing to me that you would like to order some. I am just trying to get an idea if there is enough interest to even be worth my time and investment. Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Larry Haga
60 Desoto Adventurer 2dr
56 Plymouth Savoy 2dr