[FWDLK] Yet another addition to the web site

[FWDLK] Yet another addition to the web site

Well,

Before I run out of steam for the month & start getting full swing into
the car show season, I got one last major internet task completed
tonight -- The Forward Look Webring.

Many of you are familiar with the webring concept - - it's a series of
little picture-links that bring you from one web site to another related
site easily.  We are a member of the Mopar Webring, for instance.  If
you follow the link at the bottom of our home page, the Mopar Webring
will take you on an all-Mopar tour of the web (over 400 sites!).

Our ring will work the same way, on a much smaller scale of course.  I
invite you to check out the Mopar Webring, as well as look at our
Forward Look webring page at http://www.forwardlook.net/webring.html

If you have a site that you'd like to be in the ring, just follow the
instructions on the help pages and we'll get you linked in!

Also, I'd like to take the opportunity to personally thank Pat from the
Mopar Webring for all of the help in getting our ring up & running --
it's much appreciated.

-Dave