[FWDLK] Thanks!

    Hi 'Lookers,  I want to thank all of you who e-mailed in response to my
'59 DeSoto questions.  I got alot of good ideas.  Another question:  If the
panel between my back seat and parcel shelf (the one enbossed with the
Fireflite script) is grey, does that mean that the color of my parcel shelf
should be grey also or doesn't it matter?  E-mailing about car stuff is
tough when you can't make little sketches to show people exactly what you
mean.

-Eli in U.P.