[FWDLK] 1958 D-100 pickup

I know this is not car related but I recently puled the flathead 6 out of my
1958 D-100 stepside pickup to overhaul. Upon tear down I found that #`s 1 & 2
pistons burnt. [top edge burnt away and can see what's left of the top ring
on both] Rod #`s 4,5 &6 had play side to side. And the crank is cracked
across and half way around the # 4 rod.

The numbers on the drivers side of the block are
       81
      CWC          G271          1484929-21

Can anyone tell me the exact engine size and might anyone know where I find a
good crank?

Chuck K
Nevada