Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Here's -1 that wuzzunt "Factory-recalled, due to "ugliness"

In a message dated 11/7/2004 3:32:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx writes:

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6210&item=4501259449&rd=1

I took a quick glance at this car and im wondering does anyone else notice that doesnt have any backup lights?Also the steering wheel looks just like the one in my 57 Dodge.
It must be a very early model also because it lacks the larger tail lights they put on the later models.