Re: [FWDLK] Hesitation is depressing!!

Neil,
Best not fool with that just yet, all you will be changing is the total
degrees of vacuum advance, not when it occurs. The usual cause of a part
throttle stumble is the accelerator pump, check that first. You could run
it down the road with the vacuum advance disconnected to see if it makes a
difference, be sure and check the ground wire on the distributor plate in
case it is breaking the connection when the vacuum advance moves.

Mike