[FWDLK] timing chain cover

I need a timing chain cover for a 318 V8, any clue where to find one? The
local parts stores don't have books and have blank stares, the junk yard
crushed all the old cars.

If you respond to me privately, you will receive a "Blocked Sender"
response as my e-mail is heavily filtered.   Disregard that, I will receive
the e-mail. Just  put something in the subject line relating to dodge or
timing cover

Dan Merritt
danmerritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'60 Dodge Dart 2Dr HT