Re: [FWDLK] Steering you straight (& Distributor gear-)

Re: [FWDLK] Steering you straight (& Distributor gear-)

I thought the 'other' reason to rebuild the steering box was to make it
'tight!'  Don't they 're-grind' the gears or something?

BTW, is the easiest/best/only way to pull the distributor drive gear out of a 'B'
block to turn it with a big screwdriver and hope it comes up?

(Still need to pre-oil the "35 year stagnant" '58 Dodge Wagon . . .)

Thx,

-bob