[FWDLK] Poor Desoto

The car looks as though it has been done with some care; at least not junk
patching.  If the reserve is not too far from where it is now, it might not
be a bad buy.  The mods can be altered without too much trouble, if the
basic car is as good as it looks.  The only comment I read that drew an
eyebrow was that the frame had some rust, and is now undercoated.  Hpoefully
it doesn't mean that it was just painted over, but.....

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe