Re: [FWDLK] Poor Desoto

The car is not done to my taste either,but it's that guy's car to do with it what he pleases,if that's the results he wanted more power to him.At least he's honest in the description about the rust in the frame,he seems to have higher morals than alot of e-bay sellers.Anyone who's concerned about the way the car is done should bid really high,win it and put it back the way they feel it should be.I don't feel bashing other peoples rides is what Dave had in mind when he started this mailing list.
Adam Lindenbaum
57 Savoy Kustom
58 426 Hemi/4 speed Fury