Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Who is going to save this one?

From what he wrote I guess the seller probably got some dumb questions about the car.I personally don't know the guy but he bought ebay stuff from me in the past and seemed like a decent guy.From friends and my past experiences selling cars needing restoration people can get pretty stupid with questions.Advertise a car that has no engine and they ask"can I drive it home",needs floors replaced and they ask"is there any rust?",it can get frustrating.
PLY474 won it,is that anyone on the list?Not a bad price I guess,I know someone who bought a 58 Belvedere,original red car almost in the same shape for $13,000.Personally I think he was nuts,but I'm still stuck in the mind set from back when cars like this one were $200 parts cars and cherry Furys were under $10,000.The last 5 years did wonders for the value of finned MoPars,I'm glad I got mine before they became popular.I've owned 12 Forward Look cars in the last 20 years,including a 58 Firedome Convertible,2 57 Furys and this 58 I have now,all together I think I paid less total for all of them than I see some Forward Look cars advertise for now.
Adam Lindenbaum
57 Savoy Kustom
58 426 Hemi/4 speed Fury