[FWDLK] [Administrative Stuff] Server Move Tomorrow

[FWDLK] [Administrative Stuff] Server Move Tomorrow

Title: Message
Hi All,

Just a reminder.  We will be moving the server tomorrow afternoon (12/30/2004).  The web site will be down for approximately 5 hours, but I think we're all used to that by now.

The mailing list should not be affected as it runs on a different server.

By the way, I've also experienced and had several reports of loooonggg delays before a sent message comes through on the list.  The listserv folks are aware of the situation and currently looking into it.  Hopefully that will be cleared up soon as well.

Thanks,

-Dave