[FWDLK] Leaf Springs for PLYMOUTH + 300C

[FWDLK] Leaf Springs for PLYMOUTH + 300C

HAPPY NEW YEAR LIST!!!!!!!!

Will be 60 degrees here in the NORTHEAST today---great stuff

Concerning the 57/58/59 PLYMOUTH,,,,,,,,
Did they take the same form and fit rear leaf springs??
ie: would they all interchange physically??

Does anyone have the p/n for the 57/58 FURY 6 leaf rear spring??

THANK YOU

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY

PS--I see a local 300C for sale--no idea of the details
201 457 7900