[FWDLK] 1957 Dodge

Hi All

We have a Red and White 1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer Super D500 completely restored from the frame up with the original 325 Hemi.  We go to several car shows in the US and love driving our car.  We got the best of show in Winnemucca in 2003 and where on the T-Shirt for 2004.  We are constantly winning awards with this car.  We drive it all over.

Larry Householder from California did an article in the December issue of Northern & Central California Cruisin' News.  We have many other Mopar Cars, such as 1967 GTX,s, 1966 Plymouth, 1966 Dodge Coronet, 1959 Plymouth Blvdr, 1967 Dodge Crnet, 1968 Dodge Monaco, plus many more that we will be restoring in the near future.

Happy Motoring everyone.

Audrey & Gerry Citra
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
250-426-7803