[FWDLK] Wiring harness

Hi All,
   This is not related to the Forward Look years.  I found a lot of wiring harness's in a box here (44 in all) and the part number on them is C3940087.  This number does not appear in any of my books and I don't know what the "C" means.  Would any one be able to shed some light on this.
Thank you,
Jack    in Shinglehouse, Pa cold and snowy.