Re: [FWDLK] Foward Look Boats

John M. Zastrow wrote:

I picked up a '57 Herters Eldorado Rocket (gotta love that name) a couple
years ago.  It needs a little refurbishing but plan on getting it behind my
59 Plymouth this summer. Putting a hitch on the car might be a problem.  I'm
going to try and come up with a hitch where maybe I'll have a removable tube
receiver so hitch won't be visible when not towing boat.    John Z

John,  Might try looking for an old Drawtite trailer hitch for your vintage.
I have one on the back of my 300-C .  I used to tow our race car with
the 300.  NO Problems
ever with that old hitch.  It was a nice simple ball hitch. with safty
chain hooks

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy