From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2005/01/23 Sun PM 03:22:48 EST
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Riding the Bullet

What's as much fun is seeing that the cars that get blown up usually
have NO motor. One has to wonder how they got to the explosion! If
memory serves that is the fate of the Charger in Bullit, as it goes
into the gas station. And i remember the Dukes flying thru the air over
a bridge that was out, Hood up and no engine.

As to the 4 door Coupe, the Chief Designer stated that he considers the
NEW Charger as a 4 door Coupe.

Hang onto those memories, it's getting to be all we have..... and
losing them!
Ray
Ray Jones, Mena, AR in the Ouachita Mountains in western Arkansas
Y'all com'on down and we'll sit ona porch and sip a few.