Re: [FWDLK] Riding the Bullet

The Dukes had Plymouth police cars turning into Dodges,turning into AMCs,the General Lee had 1969 side marker lights,68 side markers,no side markers.My favorite was the movie HotRod with the Willy's coupe gasser,they stole a Hemi out of an AMC Matador police car!They show a real 426 Hemi on a chain over the engine compartment too!They kept referring to the guys 65 Plymouth as a Dodge.I guess they figure if we are smart enough to notice,we are smart enough to figure it's just a movie.Anyone ever notice at the end of the original Vanishing point that it is a Camaro rammed into the bull dozer,not a Challenger?In Dirty Mary Crazy Larry  in one seen the 69 Charger is a 68 from the front?On married with children Al's "Dodge" is a Duster?This could go on for ever!
Adam Lindenbaum
1958 426 Hemi/4speed Fury
1957 Savoy Kustom
  PS-In Christine when the bulldozer is running her over the front valance doesn't have the stainless strips to make up the lower grille,Savoy?