[FWDLK] 68 Plymouth Cvt. For Sale

Not exactly Forward Look but a lovely car.  Dark Blue, black plate CA car in excellent condition.  Paint and white interior look new as does the white top.  Located in El Cerrito.  I saw it parked at a Tire Shop with a For Sale sign on it asking $9500 which seems very reasonable to me after checking Old Cars Price Guide and given its excellent condition--ready for show and drive.  PHone number is 510-295-3437

I can check it out further after you make contact and give further condition details if you wish.

Henry Hopkins