Re: [FWDLK] Mirror, Mirror, on the dash...

Re: [FWDLK] Mirror, Mirror, on the dash...

Someone,I think it may have been Chrysler made an up on the windshield molding mirror to replace the dash mirror.My 58 Fury has one,a 57 NYer my friend owned had one,a 57 Fury I owned years ago had one,and a 58 Silver Special Jimmy Rawa owned had one.They must not have been all that uncommon being so many cars I've seen have had them.Where the mirror stem would stick out of the base in a 57 or out of the dash in a 58 a small chrome plug would fill the hole.Not a bad alternative for people who don't like the dash mirrors.
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi/4 speed Fury
57 Savoy Kustom