[FWDLK] 59 bubble windshield

Hi all,
    As I am slowly dismantling my 59 Ply Belvedere (not Bel Aire, or Coupe DeVille)  I am going to sell off some parts or trash some.   I have a windshield...2 dr. hardtop...bubble type... has a wiper scratch on passenger side but no chips, cracks or fogging...would be great for daily driver.  also a 318 ran 5 years ago, but stuck now...should be able to free it or part it, torqueflite tranny, 2 headliner cardboards, the right and left pieces good for daily driver, small tear in one for sure..no center piece, right and left hardtop doors, right is bent in...left looks okay...side window glass and rear glass, trim around windshield and rear window, gutter trim,
I'm open to offers...Shoot me an email or call... 715-743-2462   John in WI