Re: [FWDLK] RED PLYMOUTH FURY

People believe what they want to. Usually poor memories of things which were of no importance to them at the time.

But just as bad, this crops up in other ways. When I was a "Master Auto Tech" (industry title, not mine), we would get a car in on the hook. Then the customers would come in and argue with me about what was wrong with their car. I'd tell them what it needed, and I was wrong, because "the Tow Truck Driver said...." My reply was "If he's so smart, why is he laying on his back in the rain and snow hooking up chains to your car for $7.00 an hour?"

Ya can't win.... when you argue with an idiot, you bring yourself down to their level.
Ray