Re: [FWDLK] This, BUDdy, is for YOU

In a message dated 2/6/2005 12:51:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx writes:
What I did, was look @ them & say:' Hmmm, I bet I can 'make' them
meself.

As I had several beer cans that were not doing anything (good use for
Coors beer, too), I used light-weight snips, & cut out the can bottoms,
after draining the fluid, naturally----hmm, mebbe that's what inspired
me in the 1st place.
I went to the local Dollar store and bought one of the mid-sized plastic storage bins that was made from a tough 1/16" thick plastic.  Cut the O.D. with a hole saw on the drill press.  Then enlarged the middle hole left by the hole saw to fit over the shaft.  Didn't bother with the step because the shim centered itself on the shaft.  Had a regular production line going!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI