[FWDLK] Templates

All interested,

I also found instructions for the '59 Fury Owner Identification Plate, which goes on the glove box door,the '59 Plymouth Deck Lid Tire Cover, the 1961 Plymouth Back-up light package, '55-'59 passenger car Hy-Power installation (for braking system), '59 Dodge Hood Ornament installation package and '59 Remote Control Mirror Installation Package for all five marques.  The remote control package sheet is a large sheet with instructions for all cars on it.  The hood ornament sheet is also a larger sheet.

I'm in the process of getting copies made of the larger (longer) instruction sheets.  So give me a couple of days to get these together and to mail them to all who have expressed interest.

I'm only doing the latest revision of each instruction sheet.  I do have early editions, but many of them were changed for some reason.  I can't see the difference although I haven't really studied them closely.

Clay Wood-I'll have a complete set for you to post on your web site.
John Paxos