[FWDLK] Templates

All

I have mailed out most of the templates to the people who asked me for specific ones.  Does that sentence make any sense?  Anyway, all have to be cut out.  I was going to do that, but I figured it would be easier for me if you guys cut out your own.

I'll say SORRY now if someone didn't get what they asked me for.  Let me know if you didn't get the correct template and I'll send you the right one.  Keep the stuff I sent you if it was incorrect.

If you have any questions please ask.
John Paxos