Re: [FWDLK] 58 Ply Power brake conversion

Re: [FWDLK] 58 Ply Power brake conversion

I just adjusted the pedal rod to work with the 78 Fury master.The calipers are parts store replacements,and I use cheap pads(organic) so they don't eat up the rotors.My rear brakes are stock B-body 10x2.5" and my proportioning valves are the ones from the front brake donors(Aspen on the 57,Hornet on the 58).I don't know what to tell you,I used factory built parts(for different cars but still factory),I don't really know what comes in AAJ kits so I don't know what the problem could be.
Adam Lindenbaum