[FWDLK] Car search

I apologize for this being off-topic (but Mopar-related), my first “sin” of this nature in 3 years.

I’m beginning a search for a nice 1967 Dodge Dart GT convertible that will keep my 57 Dodge company and help my kids and me enjoy the sunny, dry Idaho summers with the top down.

If any list members should know of anyone with such a car for sale, please let me know or give them my direct mail:  acboatman@xxxxxxx .  I’m looking for a sharp original or restored car, no fixer-uppers, basket cases or rust buckets.

Many thanks!!

Tony Boatman

Boise, Idaho

57 Dodge CRL 2drHT