Re: [FWDLK] Interesting Austrailian

To All, I saw this truck as well, it was a Ute pickup brought to the US from Australia year or so ago. I know the owner quite well. The car is correct except for the engine. The engine I am told is the in line six Hemi developed along side the old early Hemi but never used in the US. The engine I am told is a 71, that is why it didn't fit correctly. At least four of these Ute trucks were shipped to Colorado and 2 have already sold. This truck is the oldest and it was cobbled together by Chrysler with many different parts from several years. I am told the running gear is all 53 54 Plymouth. This is probably the same type of truck that was found in the junkyard in AZ. By the way Forwardlook parts were very scarce at this giant swap meet as has been the case for years.   Tim in Golden, Who just got a new toy, 56 Chrysler St. Regis, it's a peach.