[FWDLK] Brake/Fuel line details

Hi everyone,

I'm about to order stainless steel brake and fuel lines from Inline Tube
(http://www.inlinetube.com) but I also need to know the correct type of
clips and clamps used to fasten them to the frame, as a lot of them were
missing from my frame. Inline Tube sells those items as well
(http://www.inlinetube.com/images/brake%20&%20fuel%20Clips/clips.htm), so I
will add them to my order.

>From what I gathered on my frame, some of the OEM clips used are (references
from Inline Tube) :
- CLP101 to 105
- CLP107 / CLP124
- CLP109 / CLP110

There's also the CLP111, used as a flex hose clip on front and rear.

Their brake line are 3/8" and their fuel line are 5/16", they claim to
closely reproduce OEM lines. As I had to ask them the question several times
before having an affirmative answer for the brake line diameter, is there
someone who can confirm me this dimension ? My original brake lines are no
longer on the frame, as they were replaced by copper lines.

Is there someone who is working at the frame level and can give me a list of
clips used, as well as their type/dimension and their location ?

Thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck
'58 Plymouth Belvedere 2-door hardtop