Re: [FWDLK] shift cables

If you have a local Chrysler dealer with an old book or can get a part #,have them do a search of other dealers,I found my '64 Imperial shift cable to operate my '65 trans from the '57 buttons that way.I was quoted $100 for a used one in Hemming and paid less than $40 for an NOS one a dealer in Texas had which I found through a local dealers computer search.
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi/4 speed Fury
57 Savoy Kustom