From: "Vincent Van Humbeeck" <vincent.vanhumbeeck@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 2:47 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Crocus cloth ?

The service manual says that wheel cylinders can be cleaned of slight
corrosion traces through the use of a 'crocus cloth', which my knowledge
of
technical english does not include (being french speaking). Can someone
describe it to me ?

Also, my front wheel cylinders look like they are seized, so I will have
replace them, but to make sure : the piston and spring should come right
out
when removing the rubber cap ? Or is there some other thing to do to get
them out ?

BTW, I have not received a single answer to my last email concerning the
brake line and fuel line clips. Can someone help me on that ?

Mucho thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck
'58 Plymouth Belvedere 2-door hardtop