[FWDLK] wheel cylinders

New wheel cylinders are very reasonable, and they are available at most large auto supply houses...at least in America...

I still have the brake system off my 59 for sale...   front drums..already turned, new shoes (2 1/2 x 11) new wheel cylinders, backing plates, new hoses, new bearings and seals, and the wheel studs, R & L   $100 or?  plus S&H to wherever!

So, go buy all the crocus cloth you want, shine and rub till it hurts, put the old cylinders back on, flex your wings and fly on down the road of life... though it may be shorter with the old wheel cylinders!

As far as plumbers butt crack....whoaaaaaa   that is nothing I want to see...unless "she" is a really good plumber!

And, when does snipe season start in WA?  We don't get started here in WI until after Hodag season, and that is only if they had a good breeding season.

So, I will just sit back and watch the snow melt, waiting with great anticipation of the delicate crocus to bloom here in God's country.   USA

Remember the troops, especially those that will not return!

Git 'er Done!    John in WI